Experienced manufacturer black pepper spice dry chilli grinder
The machine is widely used for material crushing in the industries of pharmaceutics, chemical and foodstuff, etc.
1. Compact shape, parts repair and replacement easy
2. Mechanical stability, low energy consumption, crushed, crush phenomenon, not raise he crushed temperature
3. Lower energy consumption, compared with the traditional omnipotent pulverize, it could save 30% power
4. Equipment structure compact, floor space small
5. In crushing box no stitch line, no dead space, easy to unpick and wash, disinfect, change variety expediently, meet with the GMP standard
6. The scope of shatter granularity, the grain diameter of end product is 20-200 item scope adjusted arbitrarily; Machinery roundly, the output is 15~500kg/h machinery optionally
How to work
This machine uses the relative motion between movable and fixed teeth disc, and the raw materials is grinded by the comprehensive actions such as impacted by teeth, friction, impact between raw materials. The crushed material canbe discharged through the grinding chamber. Moreover, different size of granule or powder can be got through exchanging screen with different mesh. Its inner wall is processed finely, so it is smooth and level, which overcomes the shortcomings existed in the old model such as roughness, accumulated powder.
1. Grain: Corn, rice, wheat, oats, barley, sorghum, buck, wheat, millet, green beans, green beans, cassava.
2. Spices: Mint, cinnamon, star anise, fennel, citronella, osmanthus flowers, lemon grass, ginger, turmeric, Chinese prickly ash, black pepper, white pepper, pepper, garlic, Chloe, fennel cloves.
3. Seasonings: White sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence etc
4. Chinese herbs: Ginseng, jujube, pseudo-ginseng, angelica, etc
5. Food: Coffee, cocoa beans, puffed food, etc
6. Wet ingredients: Chili sauce, cabbage, tomato, shrimp, various fruits etc.
7. Crisp Chemicals.
We also have the related dryer, powder packaging machine, butter making machine, etc, welcome to inquiry!